Applications for Hajj this year would be received from May 1-13th, Religious Affairs Minister Mufti Abdul Shakoor announced on Friday, Radio Pakistan reported. Addressing a news conference in Islamabad, the minister said that Pakistan had received a Hajj quota of 81,132 pilgrims this year with 40% under the government scheme and 60% under private scheme. The upper age limit for pilgrims had been fixed at 65 years, he added. Read more: Pakistan allocated a Hajj quota of 81,132 pilgrims The minister said that applicants would deposit a token money of Rs50,000, along with their Hajj application. the total expenses of the holy journey would announced later after getting confirmation from the relevant Saudi authorities. “It is expected that the Hajj expenses this year could be around Rs700,000 to 1 million,” the minister said. The minister said that the pilgrims would have to be vaccinated with a booster dose.
from Pakistan News, Latest News Pakistan, Pakistan Headline | eTribune https://ift.tt/iGT5Q6F
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SC issues proforma for criminal cases
The Supreme Court has issued a proforma for murder and other criminal cases. Under the new requirement, all basic case details must be provi...
-
The Islamabad High Court (IHC) has partially accepted a petition filed by some district and sessions judges and declared the Islamabad Distr...
-
The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has submitted its written statement to the constitutional bench (CB) of the Supreme Court hearing ...
-
The Pakistan Navy has successfully concluded a two-day exercise aimed at countering sub-conventional and asymmetric threats at all major por...
No comments:
Post a Comment